* crochet 2 kittens
Crochet, in normal single crochet stitch, a little circle from around 5 to 6 rows , depending on the thickness of the wool.
Then take another color (and another kind of wool) and crochet two rows around the circle in normal single crochet stitch, but on two sides of the circle you make 2 double crochet stitches (the ears of the kitten). And then another 2 rows (or 3) around the circle in half double crochet stitch.
Make two pieces!!!
Then we'll crochet them together. Start 2 or 3 stitches below the ears and make
- a chain of 15 stitches
- make the 16th stitch through the other crocheted kitten (also 2 or 3 stitches below the ears)
- then turn an make another chain of 15 stitches,...
- make around 10 chains
- then make another chain of 12 stitches from one side to the other
- and crochet half double crochet stitch for the next row
- crochet as many rows until you are on the opposite site.
*the other side
- make again around 10 chains above each other (each chain has 15 stitches)
- make a chain from one ear to the other ear (around 40 stitches)
-then 2 rows of 12 single crochet stitches, 16 half double crochet stitches and again 12 single crochet stitches
- and finally 1 row all in single crochet stitches
-do the same for the other ear
This kitten is ready to go to school, ... with a nice apple, orange, ...
P.S.: a nice website with instructions for the basic stitches in crochet is