Ohh, time flies... My son is old enough now to go to kindergarten. So I started looking for some nice ideas for his farewell gift for all his friends in daycare ;-)
It had to be easy, quick and cheap to make. Because I had to make 35 of them ;-)
I found what I looked for on http://Josoandsew.wordpress.com, a nice tutorial for knitted bunnies.
1) first knit a square.
- for the little one I took 30 stitches
- for the big one I took 50 stitches
2) - sew a triangle from the middle to the top and back. Pull the thread. This way you have the ears and the head. Stuff the head.
- then sew the back, stuff it, and finish the tail.
3) instead of a pompon for the tail, I made a label. On the label I wrote the name of his friend and on the other side I wrote my son's name.
4) Between the ears I made a ribbon with a key ring