The first assignment of every school year is always the same... "Please, cover your preschoolers notebook and music book".
So this year I started a little bit earlier to make a nice and special cover.
Then I had a look in my wardrobe and found some old clothes.
I will use the pants of my pregnancy pajamas for Roos her covers and another old pregnancy pants and an old baby shirt for Stan his cover. So it will be a little recycling project... Here we go!!!!
First I cut my sons name out of the old baby shirt.
On the backside of the letters I iron some vlieseline to make it stronger and to prevent unraveling.
- twice the length of the notebook, and
- the width of the notebook added by 3 cm.
I iron also vlieseline on this for the same reason as mentioned above.
Then I sew the name, pocket, embroidery or iron the flock foil,...
This is the result: